Saturday, December 30, 2006

Super Longggg Weekend

Hehe, yesterday was the start of my super super long weekend lorr... Apparently, I've taken leave on the 3rd-5th Jan... So I'll only start work on the 8th... Haha, those who see my entry dun envy me ok...

Anyway, wanted to put up this entry yesterday, but I whole day nua @ home, din want to do anything... Sleep, wake up for lunch, sleep, wake up & meet up wif MJQ and help her out on her Project, went home sleep, wake up for dinner, sleep, wake up watch TV, went out with Martell go TPG pray, had supper @ Geylang, den head home & more sleep.. Wake up only 12.15pm... hehe

Haiz, dunno what to do for this new year 2008.... Brother Martell, going thailand with colleagues on 31st morning, sister Abaling having countdown function @ Hougang, Sister Corny went missing.... Siao liao lorr... Nevermind, stay home and zzzzzz again la...
Think my life more n more Ah Pek liao....

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! U slept the start of the long weekend and it became 2008?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!