Friday, December 15, 2006

2 months to puuurrrrfect eyesight

Just made an appointment for a Lasik eye test on 5 Jan. Very excited although it's still 3 weeks away... But there's always gain and loss.... Becoz I broke my glasses (sat on them and the sides dropped off), therefore I'll be half-blind for a week, before the test... There's a requirement that no wearing of contact lens 1 week before the test is to be conducted... It's only a suitability test, already got restrictions...

Hopefully I pass this test, recommended by the doctor that I can go for the test, then my dream of having GOOD eyesight will come true... :P No more contact lenses hassle, poking in the eye, dried eyes, etc... Wonderful!! But it'll only be ok if I pass the test la...

Total cost of the Lasik?? Estimated to be $3,500 to $4,000 cash.... :( But if can get better eyesight, why not?? Jia you!!! :P

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 12:04 AM, Blogger furfur angel said...

shld be less than $3500 bah!

Anyway is it Dr.Heng? He is very good! Dun worry you are in good hands!

I'm waiting for you to join me to the "perfect world"

anyway let me share with you my experience

http://furfurangel.blogspot.com/2005/03/my-perfect-eyesight.html

prepare yourself!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!