Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy B day to me....

In another 1 hour 9 mins, it's my 28th B'day... But at this hour, I'm still stuck @ home...
Why?? Blame it on my all-so-ever-weak stomach..... I've got my 13th food poisoning cases for this year on thurs afternoon.... It was the worst I've ever encountered as I was suffering with sever backache as well....

But guess what, back at home, my mum was already suffering from food poisoning... By the time I reach home, I already laid flat on my bed... Although I could feel like going toilet, but the backache is really tormenting me... Anyway, went to see my usual doctor and when asked what happened to me... I replied 'Pls refer to the previous problem, it's the same'.. Zhuai right?? :D
What to do, I 三天两头 kenna this food poisoning stunt...

Anyway, this stunt also came at the right time la... Had not been sleeping enough the past few times... Dunno why, can't really get to sleep before 12 every night... And every working day, gotta wake up at 6... This time round, I slept like for continous 22 hours... :P All my beauty sleep...

Abaling asked me go drinking, but I scared... Later drink liao, go lao again, very cham de... And plus my mum nagging asking me not to go, I decided to stay home and rot, on my b'day lorr... Drinking sessions can go next week la, but must build up my immunity 1st....

Wait till next sat, den I make sure that all get drunk except for me... Hahaha... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!