Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dinner with Fish&Chips

Just came back from Starbucks, where I had some drinks with my 10 year long friendship - Fish&Chips, in short F&C.... Why I call her F&C is becoz she went Melbourne, ate too much F&C, and got many volcanos on her face....

Went dinner with her @ TM food court + dessert... Quite surprised that she never had soursop dessert before... Haiz, poor thing... Lucky for her, got me to intro this nice stuff to her lorr... After which, we went to Starbucks, chatted about many stuff.... Ranging from work, r/s (personal and general), recent happenings, etc, etc....

During the conversation, she rekindled the beautiful memories which I had with YY previously... Re-thought that if it wasn't for Da Bao, I wouldn't had been together with YY (someone whom I've liked during my Sec 5 days). But suprisingly, when I tried to think of what I had with Da Bao, there's nothing.... But for YY, beautiful memories are still deep in my mind... It's been at least 2 years now, but somehow they are still fresh on my mind....

F&C den ask me whether is that the end between me and YY?? I told her that I do not want to be a third party.... Being many in my life, I think I should stop this (regardless I'm cursed or what) I do not want this to happen again.... I can feel that YY is now very xin fu, and I do not want to disturb her life... She should lead the life she wants and enjoys it with the person she loves.... For now, I only hope that YY and I are at least, frenz... Whether or not I'll have another chance or what, it'll depends on fate already.... I only knows that if fates wants to bring us together again, it'll happens... If not, no matter how much I try, is oso useless.... I dun want things to turn out ugly until we are not even frenz... Which is why, till now, I haven't gone out with her again.... But F&C begs to differ, she says if I dun try how I know?? At least should do something ma.... I oso dunno... I think life is full of dilemmas.... You want to do something, but you are afraid.... But if you dun do it, you are afraid you miss the chance or din try.... For me towards YY, I really stuck.... I onli know that she's very happy in whatever she's doing, and I'm really happy for her.... :P

Sometimes, seeing YY is msn, I dun even know what to say to her.... Dun tok to her, abit wierd... Tok already, oso wierd, dunno what more to say..... Maybe is I hurt her too deep, she oso sianz and can't be bothered.... I tried msn-ing her before, tok to her awhile, den got cold shoulder, den I know I should leave the conversation... That is why sometimes, if I see her busy status, den I go online, then for awhile I log off liao....

Well, I think that's life lorr.... You tend to be regretful for something which you done or not done.... In the end, it most important that whatever decisons you made, you should be fair to the person.... Which in my case, thought to be right... but wrong....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!