Friday, October 27, 2006

Updates...

Hiyo... Looks like haven't been updating for quite sometime... esp after a long list of ranting... :P

Anyway, after the watever u call audit, I din go back to work until tues (Hari Raya - Cho Bo) and today is sort of the 1st day after whatever has happened... Alot of coldness from many people, but I dun give a damn.... Lolz, juz ignored the look given by some... :P

Hehe, a long break after audit... I din go anyway... Juz stayed home and played game WHOLE DAY!!!! YEAH!!! Super cho boh life - I like.... But I still missed the fun which I should have (If I could go taiwan with abaling, haizz)

I thot abaling suppose to come back yest but actually she back on wed ah!!! She should have called me ma.... Tell and show me the fun things there... Although disappointed tt I cant go, but still, can tahan la.. I oso wanna plan 1 trip to taiwan leh.... Who wans come with me??

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 9:44 AM, Blogger furfur angel said...

*raise hand* me! me! me!

I is 1/4 taiwanese liaoz! whahahaha~!~!~! I'm planning for the next trip liaoz

 
At November 02, 2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think remy will wan to go with you when he comes back from swiss... keke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!