Saturday, November 18, 2006

没烦脑,我没烦脑!

Guess wat?? Exams over liao.... Haha... And this time round, is NO MORE EXAMS liao.... Wah hahahaha..... To all those friends who are still mugging books, good luck to you.... :P

Haven't got time to really update my blog since as I was busy.... Busy, studying exams.... Busy, going out dinner with friends.... Busy, playing mahjong with my kakis..... Busy, with blah blah blah.... I'm looking forward to my FYP meeting on the 29, although I still do not have the slightest idea of what project to do.... Maybe I'll just write up the project on the assessment of my friend's going to set-up business.... If the project goes well, it should be able to help her to start up and for me to score an 'A' for it... Need to talk to more people to get more information so that I can feed the project 'bull' bigger....

Been playing mahjong 2 times already and going for my 3rd round later... :P Haven't been working out my little fingers for quite sometime, and I knew that they have been longing for some exercise.... :D

Next week is my b'day already, but I still dunno where to go?? Apart for my usual gang, those who wanna jio me out for dinner pls get me out.... Coz I find that I really haven't gone out for quite sometime, going to grow mushroom on my head liao... Haha :P

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 2:08 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

so where for dinner? AMK crab sound good?

They are celebrating mine on 2 Sat, Pepper Lunch followed by party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!