Sunday, December 10, 2006

2nd Anniversary

Phew, finally my workplace's 2nd anniversary was over.... I'm part of the organising team doing up this event, especially on collecting money... :P Haha, actually that's what I'm good at... :P Other than that, have to prepare the sound system (bought that only in the afternoon) and setting up..

During the commencement of the event, I was helping out to ensure that things go accordingly as planned.... As expected, no matter how much planning you made, things sure go out of hand... I'll like to name a few....

1) Our VVIP, due to work, was late... Dinner was supposed to start 2000H, but instead, at 2030H... Every1 was hungry and me and Botak is stressed.... Finally Boss give the clearance to start dinner at 2030H, which appeased every1...

2) While preparing for the plagues for the best WSO & AOSS.... Botak saw his name, and was shocked.... Somehow, being near to the presentation table.... I was curious who got it this year... I was thinking it shouldn't be me, coz I got it last year (since I went for the interview and represented my work place) and this year, Ah Fat, went for the interview... So I suppose it should be him... When I saw my name, I was shocked oso... Really din expect to get it.... Some1 more appropriate should be Ganja as he contributed quite alot too.... But I believe next year, he should get it... :P

Although my boss(es) recognizes the work I put in, but I only recognize money!!! So I'll rather have a promotion than this.... Haiz, but what to do.... Who ask me reject the 2nd contract... If not, chances of me getting promoted is alot more higher.... But nevertheless, I would like to thank a few persons, coz without them, I won't be able to get this award oso... They are: Auntie, Silver Lion, Tyrant, Ganja, Dynamo, Black Jack coz they have helped me in some way or another.... Once again, thank you guys.... You were great!!!

3) The sound system will get angry and auto shut-off.... Which make me panicky... I've got to react to such situations whenever it happens.... :(

4) When the food came, many complained.... Not nice, too little, too slow, were some comments made... Some keep asking whether is that all.... :( I oso not very sure coz most of the event stuff are done by Botak, especially the F&B....

5) Last but not least, is our good fren, TRIPOD!!! We got him here to help us take photos for our event, although our Pro cameraman - Dagger is always for most functions.... But becoz we wanted him to enjoy the night, we got ourselves TRIPOD... Din realize his tripod skills were so good until that night.... Where instead of helping us take photos, he went to tripod to our VVIP... Sitting beside and chatting with him.... WTF?? KNN, ask him to take photos, not to socialize ok!! When seeing him leaving his tripod seat, I went to suan him... 'Oie, today you suppose to take photo right?? Not tripod right??' He dun seem to know what I was toking, den smiled and walked away.... I damn pissed ok!!! He's a bloody mother son F***er TRIPOD... Somemore bring along a tripod so that he can take photos with high level and pretty people... KNN!! He should go take a look at the mirror man....

Only in the afternoon den I know from Botak that he's our cameraman.... If I know, I should have asked another person... Pro in photography oso lor... Better to ask a noob like TRIPOD... Haiz... Then Botak say must give people chance ma... U see la, now how??

Anyway, whenever I see Tripod, I dun like him.... It's just in his face and I just can't help it...
Hmm... Actually if without him, I think I'll enjoy myself better.... Seeing him make me boil....

After the lucky draw,I din win anything :(, we went to Part II... Went to St James in a group of 13... Went to another club, Power House, stayed there, drank there, then went home... Nothing to do much there, so finished quite early....

Overall, enjoyed myself for the night.... Maybe coz I been staying home too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!