Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Y3T3 -> FYP

Yeah!!! I've come to my last month for my lessons... In three weeks time, I'll finish all my lessons which I took, hehe 5 yrs, to complete (I tuang for 2 years la)..... Following that, I am suppose to do a Final Year Project on ASM (UOB Students should know).... Anyway, I really need help coz I got no experience or whatsoever on any companies, i.e. it'll be good if someone can provide help in somewhere or another.... :P

Anyway, if anyone of you who has readily available facts and details of your company, I'd be delighted if you'll be willing to help me out on this FYP of mine... Oh, by the way, ASM is Applied Strategic Management, i.e. analysis of company using SWOT / Porter's 5 forces / PESTEL Analysis.....

Pls help..... Thank you :D

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

I got 3 assignment on hand now....

have to finish before I start my next sem...before I leave for the much awaited trip...

classmates are also done, while I'm not even done reading the first case study, die liaoz!

my co. info quite sensitive lehz... cannot reveal out...

cityLink Mall interested or not?
I think I still have the coporate info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!