Monday, September 25, 2006

感触...

Reading 1 of my fren's post make me feel that I'm a super GOONDO!! WTF!!!
1) Very often, we heard ppl say "There's no right or wrong where affairs of the heart are concerned" ..... Consult the other party to hear his / her view on this, then work out a way tt will be best for both parties.
2) Both r willing parties, and u know wat u r getting into in the first place...... No point saying Sorry and in this case, saying Sorry would be a very irresponsible act!
3) When a woman finds a man she truly loves, she's prepared to do anything for him...... She just wants him to be happy. She's just contented that at least they were together, a moment she'll always cherishes.
4) Dun wait till he/she is gone, then it'll be too late for regrets!... Life is unpredictable! You never know what's going to happen the next moment..

The above 4 points listed are "extracts" from her article "http://jeanchai.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/09/post.html" , which I've done wrong... If I'd known or even be more sensitive to know that, I wouldn't had let go of YY... I must say that it was my egoistic character and simplistic mind the "runaway" from problems instead of following my heart.... Questions of "what if..." came to my mind again and again... thinking of the past...

Flashes of memories came back, mostly happy moments, revived... Her smile, joy and voice came to me, so close, as if she's just next to me.... I could hear her laughter from the slly faces I made to her...
I could feel her hair, flowing by my face making me soft like a jelly.... I could hear her breath, beside me, making me wanting to hold her so dear that I would never let go...

I've disappointed her, again and again, by wanting to get the easy way out, leaving... How could I do that to her? Knowing that it would hurt her so much, I shouldn't have done it... Wanting to leave her was never in my mind until things crops up... Why do I have to hurt her time after time?

Not sure if anyone knows, but Sin who I was with (after YY), is a mistake by chance... To cut the story short, I just wanted to "correct" the mistake (not sure if I've used the correct word or not)... I muz say that although I was with Sin, I'm must admit that I'm guilty becoz I was still thinking of YY... Not sure if you knew or not, but I sensed that you somehow knew ...

Till now, I still misses YY alot... Although she's been giving me the cold shoulder (abit better nowadays), I still really wanna stand by her..... I know that we'll never be together again, but I do hope that she remains happy (as happy as before).. I hope her current beau (Mr Dawn or Mr Turkey) gives her the happiness she always wanted... And to fulfill her current dreams of touring the Big 'E'....

YY>> Be good, be nice, be true.... For I will always be with you.... :P

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 12:42 AM, Blogger AnTe said...

Whatever will happen in the future is not for me to determine... It's only important that the past does not repeats and spawn itself again in the future...

Not thinking or expecting anything in the future already... kinda scared... Scared of hurting and being hurt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!