Sunday, October 08, 2006

Emcee for 2nd time

Juz got a call frm Ah Huey an hour ago to ask for help to be her emcee for her wedding... I was abit hesitant becoz it's rather rush la... Her wedding is next sunday lor... Win liao...

But I still din turn her down coz it's so last min and not easy to find la... So, juz said yes lorr... Now only hoping that my audit prep will finish by sat lorr.... *pray*

Anyway, I also quite like the emcee la, now gotta wait for the script, practice abit... den be ready for the big day (din wanna make any mistake la, it's people's one in a lifetime lorr... )

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger eisburg said...

Practise makes perfect. So next tin i know who to ask for help when my time comes.

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!