Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Audit 2006

This audit is the worst I've done ever since I've been in my job.... Last year, I gotta do other people's job, which I got no choice, but it was still alright.... But this year, itis ridiculous... The area of checks done by the auditors are... I suppose.... EXAGGERATING!!!! The amount of work for tidying up the mess is colossal.... If I were to single-handedly do everything by myself, I'd take at least 1 whole month (without sleep, eat and shite) to finish the work, i.e. 720Hrs or 43,200mins or 2,592,000sec non-stop to finish the tidying up...

Previously, I reported to my BOSS that I'm 50% ready for audit, but tomolo, I'm going to report for only 25%... Haha... After my visit to other places today, I found out that, I'm actually 'Nowhere there'... DIE!!!! HAHA!!! *amittaba*

Sorry to those who dun understand what work I do, coz I can't reveal... :P But whatever it is, i do hope this will end asap, coz if this still carries on.... I might go to my immediate boss for an ER!!!! (If you know what it means :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!