Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blame it on 'Haze' or 'Audit' lorr

Today is the day which I'd had to be emcee for Ah Huay, who asked me to be her engrish emcee last week.... Well, I was working yesterday(Prep for audit) and suddenly got a cold... Dunno izzit because of empty stomach, stress or 'Haze', suddenly my nose became a tap, water running like no body's business.... It was dripping ok.... Den came sore and dry throat, and feeling feverish....

Worse thing is my handphone was flat, and I forgot to charge it even.... Was too concentrated in my work, trying to minimise the NCs they can find.... So, was feeling sick by 2000H, but still had 1 big issue to settle :( Hoping to finish it by 2100H, I rushed through my paper-work, but still making sure that everything was in order....

Guess what, I started work at 0800H, working my ass off till 2230H... Phew, it was like 14.5 hrs (minus off 0.5 hrs of lunch time).... Lucky for me, 'Strawberry' helped me on the paper-work, else I could have finished by 2330H lor.... Thanks :D

Because of my sickness, I called Ah Huay, telling her to find back-up if I really goes down... But still, I din want to disappoint her... So I told her I try lorr...

Anyway, when I woke up this morning, nose was still runny, throat was dry and coughing, and feeling feverish still... I still managed to make my way there, but was feeling tired and bad sore throat.... Actually, do not have confident that I'll do well in the emcee-ing.... And guess what, I fucked it up... On the 1st march in of the couple, I spoke like there a frog in my mouth... was croaking and spoke ’一块一块‘ - 1 piece 1 piece... So embarssing man... Damn, think i've let Ah Huay and her hubby down.... Really pai sey lorr.... Haiz, how I wish there's a hole for me to hide man....

Think I'm too nervous upon the 1st march in, probably becoz no confident of performing well... Maybe it's becoz i'm not familiar with my partner (who was from the restaruant ).... Aiyah, whatever it is, I still fucked it up... After going back to my seat, I really wanted to hide ah... But I put up a strong front, putting a smile (behind a pai sey look), trying to act cool.... Haha...

So I told myself that I shouldn't do the same thing again after that... Drank lots of water, so to hydrate myself and my saw saw throat.... Lucky for me, I did not embarrass myself again on the 2nd march in.... Everything went well and smoothly after that :D

Anyway, would like to once again, congratulate Ah Huay and Ah Beng for a blissful wedding.. :P

>> Ah Huay, if you are reading this, please control your temper hor... You're now wife of Ah Beng... May both of you live your lives to the fullest :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!