Saturday, September 16, 2006

Neighbour

Finally met and chatted with my friendly neighbours (old eurasian couple) who were going out while I was on my way to work.... Auntie keeps complaining about uncle always locking the door two times.... I presume he felt safer that way ba... Anyway, auntie asked me a question, "How long have you been in the force and what are u doing". I told her the answer and she replied, 'Oh, my son, also in air force... but no more working"... I was thinking... "Oh, must be early release or something la"... But later, uncle said "My son finished the bond"

Wahhhhh..... I still thought their son was in his late 40s... No man, he should be 50s near 60s liao.. Now I'm wondering how old are they... ???

4 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 11:47 PM, Blogger DK said...

Why not just ask them?

 
At September 21, 2006 9:33 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Sharlene - U mean my bond?? 10 yrs total, 2 more to go... hehe :P

 
At September 21, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

dk - i never c them le... will update if i c them again .. :P

 
At September 23, 2006 12:16 AM, Blogger AnTe said...

Haha.... Hmm... Have seen them only twice before the chat... :P
Was there for like 2-3 months liao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!