Thursday, September 21, 2006

Longggg timeee

Yo.... Haven't been updating my blog for sometime liao.... Friends, this is not the 'new toilet bowl' effect, as in those who describe as something new... But I really have been busy working....

Have been going back even on saturdays and sundays, but still unable to finish... I really hope to finish it asap... Else, sure kenna hang!!!

But all these working oso good la... Prevents me from thinking too much... Hehe... Will tend to think of 'the past', which will make me ponder, wonder and sad... Haiz.. So, working is GOOD!! :D

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 4:20 AM, Blogger furfur angel said...

yesh yesh! working is good!

hope they appreciate ur effort of going to work every wkend thus granting ur leave!

宝岛 is waiting for ya......

 
At September 25, 2006 3:08 AM, Blogger AnTe said...

furfur>> Now even more difficult la... With the uncertainties in Taiwan, they wouldn't let me go... Think I really have to skip this trip le... :(

sharlene>> No choice leh.... Who ask me to be so responsible... I should just be like those mamaks in my workplace... NATOs!!! Hehe :p

 
At September 26, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger AnTe said...

Haha... tank q leh.. I pai sey la... Hehe :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!