Sunday, January 21, 2007

No more stress le.....

Yippie.... Finally handed in my FYP yesterday, although really worked my ass for it.... Slept @ 6am, woke up @ 8.30, got the project binded, rushed to school.... and handed my master piece... :P

I wish to thank 2 person for helping me out... 1) Abaling who helped me to proof-read and amended many mistakes for me.... 2) Miss Shi-fu, helped me on the whole project, stayed till 1.45am until everything is done -.-" ... really appreciate both your help.... :P

Lastly is to prepare a presentation slides on what I've done... After giving the oral presentation, I'm proud to announce that I'm a grad le.... Hahahaha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!