Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Help on my project....

Anyone who is reading this blog.... I seriously need help....

With project submission deadline on this sat, 20 Jan (i wish to submit on friday la, juz in case got problems, still can do fire fighting), I really gan geong already....

Calling out to friends, strangers, or whoever is reading my blog, those whose command of english is good to help me....

Help required for proof-reading my project (only 70% done) and the structure/phrasing of the words I use.... Just to ensure that I do not have grammatic errors, wrong sentence structure, spelling mistakes (although got spell check, but sometimes some letters go missing)...

Of course, I will treat you guys la.... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!