Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good To Go

Wll, went for my eye checkup yesterday @ TTSH eye clinic, passed all the tests, and doc says I'm good to go... With blessings from everyone, including my boss's (without his, I cannot proceed further lor), I've made my Lasik booking on the 23rd.. Doc told me success of normal eyesight is 98% and perfect eyesight 80%... The gauge he gave, good or bad, I dunno... But according to Abaling, the same doc told her the same also... Her case?? She's better then perfect, actually she got 'Eagle eyes' now... Haha :P

As for me, no contacts lens for the week before ops, 1 week leave (away from work, :P) and hopefully, turns out to be good :D

Oh, by the way,I'm doing both eyes on the same day....

1 Comments:

At January 08, 2007 11:04 AM, Blogger furfur angel said...

bro! jia you ah! dun worry you are in good hands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!