Monday, September 04, 2006

Life's fragile

Attended Corny's grandmother(gm) "Song Ka" last friday... Could see the sadness within her though she din show it... Her gm had been on morphine for the past 6 months and prolonging death... It's kinda sad for her as she goes back and visit her gm often... For her, I hoped she recovers soon enough and gets over it asap...

During the period I was there, I kinda envy her alot... She's very closely kitted to her aunties and cousins.... Come to think of it, i was never close to any of my cousins before, be it paternal or maternal.... Never close to me relatives nor grandparents... Somehow, it seems like I'm living in a world of my own... Dunno whether izzit good or bad.... But still somehow envy others of the close relationships....

Somehow, I was thinking that if one day I were to come to that stage, I'd not want to suffer longer than expected... If there's a faster time for me to leave, I'd want to do it quickly... Prolonging will only make the love ones suffer longer, in terms of mentally, physically and monetary..... Most importantly, for me, leaving without any regrets is what I wished.... though I still have 1 regret, which I'm trying hard to dismiss.... :(

2 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

haiz yoz... who wanna die of suffering...

not closed to your relative nvm lah, got us mah... but thats provided you are not the last one to die lahz...

 
At September 08, 2006 11:29 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Yeah yeah... That's why I cherish friendships alot... :P

Although I seldom call you guys out, but I always dunno when you guys free leh.... Hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!