Saturday, August 26, 2006

CHANGE: The truth on man... and woman....

Witness something last night which triggered me many old memories.....

Finally realised that both man and woman had 1 thing in common..... CHANGE....

Whenever they are unhappy with their love, they CHANGE, sometimes faster, sometimes slower... It's just a matter of time....

Was thinking of my relationship with 'Xiao Pau' previously... Was it becoz I was too harsh, my short temperament, frequent impatient behavior and other numerous queer behavior which I possessed previously made her leave me?? Or was it that someone steps into her life, regardless of how well or how bad I treat her?

I came to a conclusion that 'Man/Woman' tends to compare, their past/present/future... I believe this happens to everyone and anyone.... They tend to compare the guy/gal they are with now, known lately and those who came into in their lives. If the love they have now sucks, it's only catalyst to make it drift further.... If the love bond is strong, these individuals will still compare, in the subconscious mind....

Many couples find themselves unknowingly falling in love to each other becoz of the 'unconscious mind' There's a presence of strength in everyone's subconscious mind.... It only how much you can curb it and control.... I believe that not many can do it, but I do know some which is able to....

I muz say that CHANGE in everyone (and in their partners) are inevitable... It's how much you control the change and how much you talk to your parnter about such changes, which will lead to a strong relationship....

I'd done many wrongs and didn't have the chance to correct them after the CHANGE took effect. For this, I got nothing to say "我仁命"

But for wrongs which I was given chance to CHANGE and did not, I REGRET!!!
Till now, I still "放不下".......

Therefore, I urge all to look into your relationships seriously, determine how important your partner is to you, do the necessary CHANGE(S) which muz be done, talk to one another and start leading a fulfilling life... Dun waste your life just like me.... Somethings are irrevocable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!