Saturday, August 26, 2006

Busy week.... All becoz of audit...

This week was a very hectic week for me especially when we're preparing for audit... Wah biang eh.... So many paper work to back-track, many things which we suppose to do, was not done until we learnt from others... on top of that, i still must do my primary duties, secondary duties which is to ensure all training is still carried out... Be driver, take trainees, do sai kang... and forever never ending.... But nevertheless, I still enjoy my work... Probably becoz I'm a workaholic and I dun like to nua one corner doing nothing la.... Juz can't stand it.... Which is why I always looking for something to do... :P

Think i'll stay over work place for longer hours, and inclusive of my 2-days per week lessons, i'll have relatively less time to write my blog liao... hopefully, We can get over and done with this audit and move on... And I really wish my taiwan trip come true.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!