Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Uncool

I lost my cool today.... Usually at work, I'm always smiling, sometimes tends to groan and complain about workload, stress at studies and other minor minor stuff, but has never really lost my temper... Think I was unable to control it today and lost it.... Though I did not shout at anyone, but I just get so stubborn on that thing (work related, can't describe here) to be done... Many of them requested to do it the next day, 1st thing in the morning, and for some once they come back for whatever reasons... But I juz told them, I dun care, I juz want it done by 2359H TODAY!! Whoever do not do it, will know what they'll get.... I dun mind even they submit next year, they just get punished for not handing it up only...

I personally think that I've really been too nice to the guys back at work liao.... Maybe they take me for granted, taken me for a ride..... Had many thoughts during my bus trip to Tanah Merah MRT & on the train ride to school... Had I been too nice to them that they take it their way? Or just that I've been too slack with them already?? Rank aside, I think that work is work.... Whenever a task is given to me, I'll do my utmost best to perform it to my best ability.... Regardless of how minor or major the task was....

Maybe I'm a workaholic, cannot really slack for long time, will feel very very restless.... For me, I've only once surf the web (for my personal stuff, becoz it was urgent) once in my workplace, during office hours... Not that I wished that the guys back at work are like me, but at least, take pride in what you do.... If you have done whatever tasks assigned to you and you really got nothing better else to do, go ahead and surf net/play game.... I'm not bothered.... But if something which I've reminded again and again to do, but you instead of doing it, was playing game/surfing net, do you think you're being responsible?? And this, actually happened to me this afternoon on one of my favourite trainee.... Anyway, it was about 3pm den, and I thought 'well, still early, maybe he'll do it later'.... but when it's time to go back, i think he realize that he probably forgotten that he had to do the stuff I asked him to do.... I felt very pissed off becoz of my numerous reminders (many days and at least 2 times today), he still pull this stunt....

Anyway, before that, my superior actually pissed me off as well... to cut the story short, did alot of coordination for something to happen next week, but just becoz of her 'not enuf la, must at least 2 more times' make me very mad at her.... Argued with her that the coordination was very difficult to accomodate by the other party and that I'll be super busy with the audit stuff, she insisted to do it 2 more times.... I quited the conversation and juz said 'okok' and hung up... Super DL that time.... (the 2 more times can be done on other days, but she just want it before that day, else postpone)...... Anyway, it was her who triggered me to have reacted that way....

I know that I'll bound to encounter more of this sucky thing when I outta the place, but at least, I believe the scope of job will not be as intensified as what I'm dealing with now... With the amount of paperwork, small tie-ups, other kuching-kurat things to handle, outside world is nothing compare as now.... Even my M'sia detachment cannot fight the amount of work I have here.... Haha, actually had a fast thought juz now.... Wanted to ask for ER!!!


Anyway to end off here, one word of advise to all my frenz back @ work (if you are reading this), whatever you do back there, everyone have eyes to see... Sometimes, people just dun talk about it, but when they start talking, you'll most likely be partially paralyze and worse still, make others suffer.... with you..... So dun be the one who f-up other people's life (or maybe, I've already f-up some of yours??) hehe :P

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

its not uncool lah... juz that we this type got high demand for work so thats the case...

just like my CSOs they think i'm very fierce...

ai yoz wat to do, when i dun smile i've got a pple own me a million face....

 
At September 19, 2006 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know whether you will see this message anot cause its been quite awhile.. just want to clarify the mis-understanding and apologise for the trouble that i've caused. On that faithful day, i was max up by the things i need to finish up. Managed to complete some work before manning start, which is in the noon. Just wanted to take a break before going up to take over as that moment hardly can focus. Surfing/playing games during work is my fault, but i just need that little time to relaz myself. Hope u can understand. Wanted to finish up the thing u tasked me to do when a/c t/o but priority came during that period.

This sum up my explaination, know ur under a lot of stress currently.. sorry my bad..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!