Monday, September 04, 2006

Police & Thief

Haha.... Nowadays, there's a change in the type of work in the police and thief lines....
Now, thieves (pirates) sell kway kway @ coffee shops, while police (decoys) sells illegal cigarettes... It's until I saw it myself, or else, I'll always think that it'll only happen in HK serials where police decoy themselves as road sweepers, roadside vendors, etc....

It's quite entertaining to see those people buying illegal cigarettes from those decoys.... :D
After they thought that they would get the cheap cigarettes, they are given a note 'You are fined $200'.... Haha, so dumb!!

1 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Haha, they were asking me whether I wanna cigarettes 'Red or Green' when I happen to walk pass them... Seconds later, another guy got caught... Anyway, I was told by my mum... She was enjoying the whole set-up by our efficient SPF... HAHA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!