Thursday, August 17, 2006

Quite sometime.....

Hmm... looks like I haven't been updating for sometime liao... Have been tied up with activities, BB club members, work and now skool just started.. again :(

Anyway, had a great on last sat with my usual gang... Corny, Diver and Abaling.... Went to check out the last day of the fireworks... Lousy la, nothing much leh... That day's fireworks seems to be themed 'colours of the sky'.... Standard colours will show @ each segment, no variety there... Quite disappointing especially so it's the last show for this year.... Or probably, maybe we just din have the right spot.... :P

Thereafter, we went to 'Sahara' @ Boat Quay... Main purpose, to try out 'SheSha'... For those who doesn't know what 'SheSha' or 'Shui Yen' is, it's ok... Coz that night was the 1st time I ever heard of it and tried it... Anyway, it's sort of a kind of 'tarification' system, where flavoured (mixed fruit, cherry, straberry, cola, grape, etc) tobacco is at the top of a water purification system... Somehow, when you smoke it, the flavoured tobacco passes through the water system, and you are literally smoking the 'purified' tobacco ... :&

And on mondayI had to wake up @ 3.30am and be @ work by 4.30am... Shiong ah!!! But the good thing is that I can go back by 1pm, hehe... Just when I thought I can sleep throughout after work, MJQ called me for Mj lorr... What else?? Haha..... After much hesitation, I've decided to go coz I haven't been playing for quite sometime with them oso...

These few days, either busy with work or skool lorr... Especially just started and the subjects are calculations related, just hoping that it wun be that difficult la... Some more need to consider my FYP project sypnosis... Still lost now leh.... :(

Lost now..... and still searching for the one.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!