Sunday, August 06, 2006

Part 2 - Merlion

Prceeded for Part 2 @ DBL-O as another sis 'Corny' has frenz there... I was actually contemplating whether to go or not coz I got a terrible tummy ache (also felt like vomitting) which made my back and heart ache.. Since I haven't been going out wif my gang, I decided to 'cheong' for it and hopefully watever I drink can numb my pain... Hehe :D

Oh, haven't been going clubbing and drinking for a long time and I felt so old ah.... The crowd there ma-chiam very young lorr... Anyway, was drinking whatever people pass me and was mixing whatever drinks is there... As the pain comes, I drink more....

And guess what, juz as we were going back to 'Diver's' bike to collect 'Abaling's' notebook (laptop not pocket type where you write notes on it want :D), I was merlion-ing like there's no tommorrow.... I think is mostly water coz I din have dinner, therefore no FOD la (doesn't look disgusing also) => P.S. 'Abaling' pls do not put up my merlion photos please, sibei pai sey 1... Thanks :P

Oh anyway, I was not really totally drunk that day, coz I can still rememeber many things which I've said and done... Still remember that they were asking for my address... 1 suggested to check my IC (which is not updated yet), the other said know how to go but dunno the street name, and also suggested to call 'Ah Boy' (he's in Germany leh)... Anyway, all of them dunno what is the street name la, only know how to go only....
They kept asking my address, I gave them my email address, blog address instead... Haha...

Eventually
, we boarded a cab and 'Abaling' insisted to sent me home 1st... On the cab, I did more merlion stunts, which I think I should give myself 5stars oso (coz I never vomit so much before) Anyway, I managed to get home without much problems and fell straight into slumberland, half-naked, without bathing and with my contacts on.... :P

Overall, I enjoyed my day!!! :D

2 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 6:47 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

ah boy is in switzerland lah!

 
At August 06, 2006 9:33 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

This proves how much is my memory worth!!! Haha :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!