Monday, July 31, 2006

1st day of work.....

Arrgghhhh, what a day?? My 1st day of work after 1.5 weeks of leave, staying @ mac.... Seems like it'll be a long month for me in Aug becoz of audit la!!! Alot to tidy up, i.e. clear shit.... :( Anyway, although today is the 1st day... Still managed to have some free time to check my email (which was closed since 21st july, hehe)... leaving me more time to do my stuff.... Pls lor, I never skive ok... But gotta plan what I have to do for the whole month, what target to achieve.... Haizzz.... But lucky for me, Xena passed me her new 'grass', which kept me awake and alive throughout... (Like I say, I'll make myself @ home, taking a spoonful everyday, hehe :D )

Anyway, woke up @ 8am and while preparing myself for work.... Juz wanted to 'check' how much weight I've gained during my past 10 days of 'torture'.... OMG!!! 10 days = 3kgs..... think if I join WWE, will be in the medium weight category liao.... hehe.... :D

Oh, and glad to hear that 2 of my guys, Ganja and Canto, both passed their GWT exams!!! Congrats.... Emm... As for Dessert, Magic and Spokesman, better luck and please please study HARD!!! As for my favourite Stunt-man aka Puppet, should consider lucky that u on mc.... But please put in effort oso OK?? Dun do stunts fall down else next time roun still mc hor....
(note that this time fail, should be either Cockroach or Bossinni interview, 3rd time, ROVW)

I heard a sad news today..... Now they are very stringent on BMI.... Die liao.... with my weight now @ 70Kg (I know dun look like right)... wait till u see me with my new haircut now.... (My face bloated lorrr).. Oh, anyway... BMI now standard is 25.... and for the benefit of those who DUN KNOW what BMI is... It's Body Mass Index, calculated using Weight / Square of Height (m).... And mine is 24.22 (max I calculate can go is 72Kg, after that, I'm considered OVERWEIGHT!!!.... Anyway, I not so concerned abt weight 1 lor.... But this is going affect my career and most importantly.... BONUS!!!!! (Imagine 1st time is ROVW, 2nd is LOW liao ah... Dun play play ah)

So, I'm now appealling to those who wants to keep fit, wants to lose weight, got nothing better else to do, stays in Singapore, wants company, health concious, come join me for a run.... I'm actually thinking of at least jogging once a week la... And if got more time, twice a week.... Dun think i can afford 3 times coz I still got lessons la :(

2 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 10:35 AM, Blogger furfur angel said...

I can't believe it, I'm actually doing double cruches yday nite!

 
At August 02, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Errr... Apparently, for my work... YESS for now!!! Since the last boss left, they are more stringent now... Somehow, I dun like this... Coz it's gg to affect me badly.... :(

Haiz, sian liao lorr.... Have to EXERCISE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!