Friday, July 28, 2006

2 more trips to Zen

Again... I went to Zen for dinner for another 2 more times.... All becoz me and MJQ din want to to eat Mac liao... sit there, already kenna the smell, moreover eaten Mac for few days liao...

Anyway, my 2nd trip to Zen, I had spaghetti with salmon... Nice!!!


3rd Visit (26 July) was even better, we had Ah Keong and Amateur Star who joined us for dinner.... I had 'Thai curry seafood w rice' and Star had 'dunno what crab mee sua'.. After that, (very expensive) deserts taken was their tiramisu and some mushroom ice cream...

Comments for Zen restaurant:
Food - Very fresh and good, but make sure got stocks!!!
Price - reasonable but deserts very ex
Service Quality - Overall very good service, but staff muz learn to be more careful and not tripping over... Hehe :D

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 2:01 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

I juz found out my frd is working as a chef there....

keekee..,.

 
At July 28, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Oh izzit.... Aiyah, den next time bring u there... Maybe got discount... Hehe :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!