Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Went out wif my gang to watch the long-waited "Tokyo Drift"

It's about some people racing here and there, dunno for what purpose (maybe act cool la)
Although I dunno what's the plot about but I enjoyed the drifting stunts so much and muz say it's a 5star for stunts.....

As for my sister, 'Abaling', she was going gaga over the character 'Han' in the show and keep saying he very cool lah!!! Haha :D

Oh, btw there's a phrase within the movie that I think it's meaningful and I'd like to share
'Life is simple, you make choices and don't look back' -> Don't you think it's true??




Anyway, check out the trailers @ http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808715999/trailer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!