Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Singapore Meat Out Week (22 - 30 July)

Juz heard from my veggie friend that there's a week delicated to 'Meat Out' aka, 'No Meat Allowed' for Singapore... So funny, even got vegetarian week liao.... I wonder what to expect for next time, was hoping for a 'Work Out' aka 'No Work Allowed' for a week.... haha, how nice... :P

Anyway, check out this website, www.singaporemeatout.org......
Very organize and it even got it's own pledge ok..... Dun play play ah.....

Thinking of pledge, maybe I'll post out the 'Mahjong Pledge' sometime later, for the benefit for those who haven't sworn in... Anyway, can set-up mahjong association or not?? I'd like to fight for presidentship... So, we allocate 1 week for Mahjong, den all mahjong players have to swear!! Haha :D

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 9:47 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

no work allowed week? u wish ah!
unless u r dead and buried... but still nature is working on decomposing you, so there is still work involved!

 
At July 25, 2006 11:47 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Of coz I wish la!!! My hope better comes :D.... Anyway, decomposition work, not I work can liao... HAHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!