Thursday, July 27, 2006

Super Boh"没" Mood

Haizz.... Damn sian now, since 12pm after my exams.... Spotted the exam questions "zun zun" but.... dun remember any points after that... :( Maybe dun have 'eclipse' to perk me up during the exams la...

Expected to get a 'A' for this paper, thought can write 10 over pages, at least ask for another booklet, but only managed to squeeze thru 7 pages for 2 questions... Now hoping for a pass only.... Just now, all the while, damn moody la...

But managed to get my mood back after when 'Mahjong Queen (MJQ)' - '麻将后' bet with me...
She said if I can get 'B' for this paper, I'll have to treat her... HAHA!! IMPOSSIBLE!!
So after that, I took the bet la, of coz dun mind getting a 'B' and treating her, but... unless.... miracle happen la....

Anyway, had several bets with 'MJQ' la.... All on exams 1...
For RSM paper, if you get a 'C' - small treat & 'B' - Big treat (looking @ Equinox or Lawry's) hehe :D
Otherwise, if you get 'D' or 'F' (touch wood) I TREAT YOU!!! -> Seriously, I dun think she'll fail coz she always like to 'BS'... She writes 11 pages lorr... Come out tell me fail!! "骗人"

Anyway, not much importance of the treat but more for all to pass la... I hope all subjects pass for this term la... Have 1 fail badly liao, dun want another case...

Happy that my last paper is on this saturday la... FINALLY!! After that, prob 3 more papers, 1 project, den I graduate liao!!! YEAH, YEAH!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!