Wednesday, July 19, 2006

De Beginning

"Aiyah, busy la", "Mala-wu-eng", "没有空啦!!" are the excuses for the friends who wanted me to start blogging long long time ago... :P Actually, I always wanted to start, but the thought of maintaining it.... Haizz....

Finally, something "special" "特别" that happened made me wanted to start it right-away... A very interesting and heart-felt dream made me wanting to share this to everyone... This dream, titled "Living Hugs" actually happened last night (after 0130H), but it ended 0515H, without an ending... I tried going back to sleep to get the ending, but couldn't... Therefore, I hope that some of you, can help me end of this dream, by giving it a beautiful ending by publishing your comments up...

I'm sorry that I might not be able to post up new posts coz my 1st paper is on this fri and last is next sat, 29 July. But I promise to put up whatever I can after that, irregardless how shallow it can be... :D

I hope after this beginning, there'll be more happenings.... (Maybe I can get 100k hits by August or something else)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!