Sunday, September 30, 2007

My 1st TP road block

It happened @ 3.30am after sending 'Martell' home and thereafter to 'Abaling's home.. Took PIE, exited Bedok Reservior (normal route) and once turned out from the junction, saw the TP road block....

Na Behz, in my mind, I'm running wild... Lim Peh Hua definately drank more than 2 glasses of beer lorr... Sure fail breatherlyzer test one lorr... I was stopedd by a Sergeant and asked me whether I drank... Of coz, I told him I did and said I drank only 1.5 mugs lorr... Thereafter, he asked for my IC and driving license... I told him I din bring IC coz I'm holding the green one thus no convenient to bring it out (thinking that I can try to wriggle my way out)... But Feack, he still ask me do the test lorr... Pass me the white plastic stick (looks like lollipop stick) and ask me to conduct the test.. Explained how to do it... I remembered my fren telling me before that dun blow out too hard... Do it softly but ensure that the equipment can verify... Feack, during the test, my legs trembled lor... If I'm a civilian, I'd just do it with no fear... But shit, I'm not lorr... Got double jeopardy if I kenna lorr...

Thus, I did my part (as a good citizen) and did the test... While the machine indicated 'Analyzing Data, Please Wait'... My heart raced like F1 cars sia... When the results were out, I was totally relived... It's 'Warning Only'... Heng ah... The soft blow is quite effective then... It was also probably the gum and mint sweet that I'd taken before the test... Na Beiz, I'll not drink and drive back anymore, as long as I'm still in...

My advice to all: siam all major expressway exit.... There's always "someone" waiting for you.... HAHA!!!

3 Comments:

At October 01, 2007 1:48 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

brudder! sorry lehz!

 
At October 01, 2007 10:19 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Aiyah, it's not your fault la... Who ask me take that route?? Next time, will take smaller roads... :P

 
At October 09, 2007 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy ah... lucky u... But remember, u are not a cat, u dun haf nine lives.. Once bitten twice shy..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!