Saturday, September 15, 2007

Long awaited results

Phew, finally the wait is over... Got my results for me degree course... Got a 2nd class 2nd division... Well, considering good already la, since my memory is poor... So "mai hiam, buay pai liao la" Although I put in alot of hard work preparing for exams, I consider myself lucky to pass lots of them... And best still, help other pass, or even score... :P

Well friends, see you @ convocation huh... :D

P.S. MJQ - confirm got sponsorship to England boh?? Hehe :P

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

老娘still have 3 more terms... sianz...

 
At September 20, 2007 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Brother,

Good enough liao lah. I also never expect myself to be same class as u leh....hee hee....but I've really got to thank u for being there for me. If not for u, I won't be here. Hahaha! I'm still awaiting for my "Ci Xi Tai Hou" to tell me whether I will be having my convocation in England. But it will be in July, if done there leh...u can wait boh.....hee hee....But heh....great job and thanks again......really really need to 'blanja' u 1 meal leh....hee hee....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!