Wednesday, April 04, 2007

SGT 203T

I was shocked to find out the car plate no I got.... It's like 'Sergeant Tay from 203 SQN'... *Faints*

It was officially on the road on 3rd Apr 1000H, with a not so "zai" driver... Haha, no choice ma, no formal driving for quite sometime...

So many things to learn with a short period of time... Functions la, positions of different buttons la, etc, etc... After all the tutorials, I finally get to drive off and on the road... It's abit wierd, especially without a 'Hand-brake', instead, a foot-brake... You gotta step on it, instead of pulling using your hand.. I think I'll need alot of time to familiarize myself with this... :)

Anyway, have been driving around for the 2nd day now... And to my shock, I've driven 220Km liao!!! It's only 2 days leh... I can't imagine my fuel consumption for the next few months ahead...

Think I've a got a very BIG problem... That is, recognition of roads and using what road to where... Till now, I still cannot recognize them, unless I've used that route for many times... Else, think I still have to rely on road map and navigators to help me around... :P Am thinking of getting a GPS system... Anyone wanna sponsor or not?? Hehe

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger furfur angel said...

you fetch me to work everyday lah... den i can tell you which road/expressway leads to where

 
At April 05, 2007 12:40 PM, Blogger AnTe said...

Wah biang eh... Very clever hor...
If I pass by your place, will definately give u a call see if u wan a ride... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!