Sunday, April 29, 2007

Updates + Job Lobangs!!!

Well, just realised that I haven't been blogging for quite awhile... For those who know me well enough, you should know what I had been busy with... Half the time with mj, half with meeting up with frenz...

Haven't been really playing this week (probably due to MJK dun like Dn's style.) Now really short of players (good ones) :( ... Come to think of good players, MJQ herself is a hiong-ster oso... Always tries her luck against 'kenna bao'... Siao playing but I muz say that her luck is often quite good...

Ever since my 203 is born, I've been pretty busy with outings... It's been more easy to go places (but still weak in recognizing them) and meaning more $$ spent... :(
How to save like that???

Hmm... think I better check with my HR side how much $$ I can get by the time I leave... Dun want to be caught up in situations that when I stay for another 18 more months and they tell me that "Andy, you can only get less than 5k"... I will confirm ki siao 1 lorr...

Anyway, anyone out there got any good lobangs (as in work) to intro?? If the $$ I'm going to get is peanuts, den I think I'll ask for early release (ER) oso... It's seriously not worth staying anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!