Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Double, double blessings

Wow.... Haven't been writing for quite sometime and this time round, writing for 4 different activities, or I should say, blessings... These events happened one after another, making me very very busy, excited, feel good and of course Happy :D

Blessing No. 1 - Sunday, 4th Mar, went to visit 'Diver'. Apparently, he had an accident last thurs where his car front and back got smashed and went turtle. Looking at his state, he suffered some bad cuts... I should say it's a blessing coz he still got his life... Can't imagine if he rode on bike... Choy choy choy!!!! What led to the accident?? Most likely is slept while driving coz this wasn't his 1st time... A reminder to all drivers out there, if you feel tired, better park one side and try to refresh yourself, sweets, smoke or whatever... My method?? Bitting on my tongue and turning on loud music...

Blessing No. 2 - Monday, 5th Mar, arrival of 'JH', my god-daughter to be, @ 1845H by Mr & Mrs Policeman... Me and Martell rushed down to the hospital to see her, but unable to cause she needs to be kept in ICU for 6 hrs to ensure that she's healthy... But lucky, Policeman managed to get some photos of her... So cute... :P Got alot of hair, unlike the father, I say... Mrs Policeman aka DM looked tired after birth but still waiting to see her beloved baby girl... Was thinking maybe this weekend, will go visit them again... :P

Blessing No. 3 - Tuesday, 6th Mar, went to Cycle & Carriage to test drive... My intention?? To get a car and was looking @ either Colt Plus / Colt / Lancer by the order of preference... I personally like 'hatch-back' cars, therefore, Colt is for me... During the test drive (my 1st experience) damn shoik lorrr... As I didn't drive Colt before, I din know that so powerful lorr.... Alot more powerful then Vios... Vios was 1 of my choice because of... Price.... Very cheap for such a car... But I was also looking for something I like better... In the end, made my choice for Colt Plus, because of... Size... though expensive by 3k, but size really does matter.... :P

Blessing No. 4 - It's YY's Birthday today!!! Send her a sms (wanted to call her but... no guts... haha) and best of all.... a reply.... :D.... Really lighted my day...

Hmm.... with so many happy events these few days... I'm really hoping for more to come.... :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!