Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am dangerous when it comes to unfairness

I felt so unfairly treated when I saw my Annual Feedback Report (AFR) which was only a 'C' and even felt more soured when I saw my Performance Bonus (PB) only 0.5 month. For some, 0.5 month very good already, but mind you, 0.5 is given as long as you did not have more problems.

The contributions I've given to the workplace is far more than what others had done. The area of coverage which I have done is so much that I was actually doing 6 persons job. I am so angry when I saw the rate I was given and I could feel that I'm burning inside. But still, I manage to keep my cool as I wanted to make myself very clear of what I want the management to know.

I came back home at about 4 and started to write the facts which justfies myself for a higher PB. I really want to be treated fair to what I did for the past year's performance and wants my promotion. The reasons they had been giving me is not going to pacify me anymore. I used to be easy-going but after these 2 incidents, I think it's really time to step up and do something for myself. For many of us, trying to avoid conflicts is the best way to deal with things, but this time, I think they have really gone too far and way beyond.

When one keeps quiet and don't talk, doesn't mean that he'll remain this way all the time... Step over the line and I'll make you regret what you did!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!