Thursday, January 10, 2008

Insomia?? Due to??

Had been having sleepless night for abt 2 weeks already... Dunno whether is called Insomia or not?? Anyway, I have also been wondering how come I end up like tat... Can only sleep after 3 or 4 plus for the past few nights, but I haven't had a wink for yesterday.. I din have caffefine, no extreme thoughts, no stress @ work...

Hmm, what could it be?? I had come out with 3 possible causes..

1) Seems like it started on 1st Jan, the day which I had the bicycle accident?? During then, I felt like puking and it seems like I got a shock lorr... Maybe it's due to that..

2) My sinus problem is back again :( Usually when my sinus problem comes back, I have difficulty in breathing, thus can't get to sleep easily... But this time round, abit special leh... When block nose is cleared, still can't get to sleep... Tried soft music, etc etc, also no use...

3) Sub-conciously thinking of something... BUT WHAT??!!!?? Nothing to let me be bothered about leh... But you never know la, sometime the unconcious mind is more powerful den u...

Maybe I should see the doc after today liao la... Can't be putting with this nonsense any more.... I sure collaspe lorr... :(

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2008 11:47 PM, Blogger furfur angel said...

maybe you kept thinking of me... thats y...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!