Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A big bang to start off 2008

Suddenly felt like doing some sports on 1st Jan, therefore got 'Psycho' to go either cycling or jogging... He suggested tat we should catch Alien vs Predator 2 after that... Got '2Eggs' to buy the tics, since he did not want to go cycling...

While we were @ ECP, I was very excited since I haven't been cycling for a long time... There was 'mountain people mountain sea' there.. People were all over the places, jogging, cycling, roller blading, tenting, BBQ-ing, etc.. We had to go relatively slow since there were too many people..

While cycling back, I had an accident with another female cyclist.. I tried to avoid the accident from happening, but still it happened... Somehow, it seems like I crashed into her, but it was becoz that she still proceeded across the cycling lane.. :( In the end, she suffer from a cut on her hand while I got hit by her pedals on my shin.. It then swell so big that it was as big as the size of my thumb.. :( I started rubbing on the bruise to prevent the swell from developing...

And all these time, I was thinking... How can this happen, especially it is on the 1st day of the year.... Wat more can I expect for the remaining 365 days?? Let's just hope for the best, all the good things to come, bad things to go... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Overstock Online Coupons
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!